REGISTER IN EURAFRICA TRAIL
REGISTER AND SERVICES
PRICES AND SERVICES
Time to make history
The registrastion period for all modalities is from february 14th to august 31st, or, if applicable, until all available places have been filled in one modality.
Only registrations carried out via the website www.eurafricatrail.com, (by filling in the necessary documents and paying the registration fee indicated by credit or debit card) will be accepted.
Each participant must correctly fill in all their personal data, as these will be collated by the organization during the bibs collection.
INTER112 and INTER70.
INTER ULTRA 112:
● 495 € (Until 23:59 on April 30)
● 650 € (Between 00:00 h on May 1st and September 15th at 23:59 h)
● 415 € (Until 23:59 on April 30th)
● 550 € (Between 00:00 h on May 1st and 23:59 h on September 15th).
Single payment at the time of registration (100%) or financed payment (Available until April
30th at 23:59h)
The financed payment is made as follows:
INTER ULTRA 112:
● First payment at the time of registration: 99 € + Extras contracted.
● 5 payments of 100 € per month from May to September
TOTAL: 599 €
● First payment upon registration: 100 € + Extras contracted.
● 5 payments of 83 € per month from May to September.
TOTAL: 515 €
Failure to comply with the payment instalments implies automatic cancellation of the
registration by the Eurafrica Trail organisers.
**4 nights in the participant’s tent at Camping Los Alcornocales(Jimena de la Fra) and 2 nights
in a twin room to be shared at Hotel Kabila(M,diq) or similar. There will be at the runner’s
disposal the possibility of renting a tent in the registration form. Price: 20 €.
******Meals commence with breakfast on Wednesday 28th and end with lunch on Monday 2nd, no lunch on Friday 30th . During the days of the race, there will be an extended supply of finish line food.
NOTE Inter 70: Participants who have chosen this modality do not have lunch on Sunday 01
November included (Quercus 21 and 42). Free day to enjoy the Territory.
**** A sports insurance will be made available to all those participants who do not have sports
insurance coverage for Spain and Morocco (FEDME). Price 16 €.
Everything that is NOT described in the section INCLUDES.
Your first contact with the Territory
* Sports insurance will be made available to all participants who do not have sports insurance coverage for Spain and / or Morocco (FEDME).
The Organization will have a sports insurance for participants who do not have a federative license FAM or FEDME (Quercus 27,50 and Aurum 43) Price: 5€ ; or FEDME (Musa). Price 16€.
Lodging and meals not specified.
Transportation by bus.
All that is NOT included.
Possibility of lodging in camp paying a supplement. The supplement includes full board on the days of the stay.